Performance Touring Shoes
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock
- Inventory on the way
- The Shimano ET701W is a versatile and lightweight women’s specific flats-style touring shoe that combines efficient power transfer on the bike with comfortable and secure walking performance when it’s time to dismount.
- Superior Grip: Specially formulated rubber compound outsole is designed to adapt to a wide variety of flat pedals and is optimized to deliver secure grip on and off the bike—especially in wet conditions.
- Stable Pedaling Platform: Environmentally friendly recycled nylon midsole plate facilitates energy-saving power transfer to the pedals without the need to clip in.
- Volume Tour Last: Designed specifically for women, provides added volume at the ball of the foot, allowing your foot to comfortably flex when walking or hiking, but maintains on-bike heel security for more efficient pedaling performance.
- Security and Comfort: Tri-panel closure straps with easy-to-use BOA L6E dial delivers quick and precise micro-adjustment, while mesh and TPU composite upper enhances comfort, breathability, and durability. Also featuring water-resistant SPLASH SHIELD layering on the toe box to keep your feet dry.
- Cleats sold separately.