SM-SH51 SPD Cleat W/O Cleat Nut
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Small details make a big difference—especially when it comes to mountain biking. Worn out cleats can lead to poor pedal function including premature or stubborn release. But swap on a new set of Shimano SM-SH51 Cleats and you know they’re purpose built to work seamlessly with nearly all Shimano SPD Pedals, delivering long lasting performance thanks to their heat treated forged steel construction that will stand up to even the harshest riding conditions.
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
Reliable and Durable 2-Bolt CleatFeatures:
- Shimano SM-SH51 SPD Cleats come stock with all Shimano SPD pedals and are the go-to choice for mountain bikers, indoor cyclists, and anyone looking for a durable and reliable 2-bolt cleat.
- Customizable: Engineered specifically to work with nearly all Shimano SPD pedals, which allow you to micro-adjust the spring force required to clip in and out of your pedals
- Secure Engagement: Deliver 4 degrees of float, which assures just the right amount of movement while also providing a secure connection to your bike
- Ease of Disengagement: Feature a 13-degree clip-out angle, allowing you to quickly get out of your pedals when the need arises
- Built to Last: Made from heat treated forged steel that delivers durable long lasting performance even under the most severe riding conditions