SM-SH41 SPD Cleat Pontoons For Spd-Sl Road Shoes
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Maybe you have a favorite pair of road cycling shoes that you want to use for an indoor cycling class or prefer the fit and feel of 3-hole cleat compatible shoes but want the functionality of 2-hole SPD cleats. Maybe you simply want one pair of shoes that will work with both 2 and 3-bolt cleat types. Whatever the case, Shimano SM-SH41 SPD Cleat Adapters allow you to make the conversion quickly and easily from 3-hole to 2-hole cleats so you can do it all.
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
Cleat and Shoe VersatilityFeatures:
- Shimano SM-SH41 SPD Cleat Adapters allow you to convert your SPD-SL3-hole cleat compatible shoes for use with SPD 2-hole cleats and pedals
- Maximize Output: Shimano’s SM-SH41 SPD Cleat Adapters allow you to use your light and efficient road shoes for indoor cycling classes, which typically require SPD 2-hole cleats
- Extra Security: Grippy rubber on either side of the recessed cleat prevents slipping and protects floors from scuffs and scrapes
- Easy Install: Cleat adapter kit includes all the hardware and has minimal adjustment range so you can quickly and confidently make the switch
- Purpose Built: Adapters are specifically made to seamlessly interface with Shimano SPD 2-hole cleats, providing a reliably accurate fit for optimal performance
Your shipping confirmation will notify you of your order's carrier. Please visit your respective carrier's website to sign up for detailed order tracking.
Ground (non-expedited) orders will leave our distribution centers within 72 hours.
Expedited orders (Overnight and 2-day) will leave our distribution center within 24 hours.
Shipping days are M-F Excluding Holidays